24 December 2013

Christmas visitors

My sister, brother in law and two nephews are coming to spend a few weeks with us! The trip has been planned for a few months but was disrupted this week when my brother in law's father had an emergency quadruple bypass! Yesterday, after they were assured that all would be well, they managed to board the plane in Brisbane. As I write this post, they are spending 7 hours in the Singapore airport waiting to board their flight to Europe. Meanwhile, Stu and I are in transit to Milano Malpensa where we will stay overnight. We want to be ready to catch them when they drag their tired bodies off the plane after a 40 hour journey. I have all fingers and toes crossed that our plumbing will hold out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!