16 April 2014

She never gives up

Sadly, my marmalade didn't set so I am now thinking of imaginative ways to use 14 jars of runny marmalade. All visitors will eat marmalade for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My dinner offerings will be along the lines of "roast pork with orange marmalade sauce" and "crepes with orange marmalade glaze" etc. On the upside, I will not be beaten and have taken another 6 oranges out of my crate to try again. This time I am using the pith as well as the seeds. I soaked the entire orange detritus overnight before killing it in the blender this morning. This afternoon I will again hover over my cauldron...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!