15 May 2014

Full bloom!

Ooh lovely! How will I survive when they are finished!? If you look closely at the bottom photo, you will see a little self-sown walnut tree that I am nursing until it gets a bit older when I will transplant it. How do I know it's a walnut? Because I thought similar seedlings were weeds and have been pulling them out only to find their roots stemming from a walnut! This season I am also finding countless wisteria seedlings, which I have also been uprooting only to pull an entire wisteria pod out of the ground! In my newfound wisdom, I am now saving every little tree that tries to survive in my garden beds...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!